Wednesday 13 May 2009

Month 3 Update

Well I should probably post another update given there has been nothing for 2 weeks. 

I am currently umming and ahhing over my 250 points for month 3. My initial fancy is some Fire Dragons in a wave serpent. I can use these to whizz about and soften up monstrous creatures prior to any assaults or get round that pesky "we'll be back" rule. I can use the Wave Serpent to contest objectives at the end of games so seems like a good choice. 

However I have also managed to get hold of some war walkers which I am assembling. I am wondering whether 3 war walkers with scatter lasers might be nice as well. That would be 24 S6 shots per turn coming out of them....hmm decisions decisions

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, your stuff looks good! Thanks for the compliments and keep it up! JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers JB :) It will be nice to have a properly painted army down on the table :)

    gz on your Golden Daemon finalist and banner win

    ReplyDelete