Thursday 24 February 2011

Upcoming updates

Wow life has a funny way of taking over and dictating what you do. Work has been manic and on top of that my scenario paintball team is putting on a first of its kind game in the UK next month which I have been crazy busy preparing for. It's kind of put back 40k progress this week. Combined with the fact that I have got fed up trying to take a decent pic with my iPhone that does justice to the models I am working on. I have found instructions on the intertubz for building a simple lightbox so hopefully will be getting that set up this weekend/beginning of next week and then I can take some decent photos of what I have been working on.

There will be updates on the two Ravenwing squadrons I am finishing off, the Dark Angel robed veterans and the Deathwing squads as well.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment