Friday 4 November 2011

Forgeworld Warhound Titan and Deathwing Land Raider

A mate at my FLGS http://www.ironhavengames.co.uk/ asked me to do the ground work on his Forgeworld Warhound Titan. The request was to prime the model and get the main colour down and the rest sprayed boltgun metal so he can finish it off. Firstly I love this model, been a fan of Forge World for ages and this is the first titan I have managed to get my hands on. Anyway here is the pic of it pretty much finished in terms of the amount of work I have been asked to do on it. There are a few spots in the finish I need to redo where the primer hasn't bonded with the resin and has lifted.




Next up is the second of the two land raiders I have been working on for another friend.It has been varnished and given a sepia wash in the recesses. Just need to figure out the best way of assembling it so it can be swapped between a crusader and redeemer. Oh and it needs to be weathered as well. Hopefully shouldn't take too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment